Sunday, March 30, 2014

Getting Up At Night To Go To The Bathroom

         I think we can agree that getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom is a curse.  One may be comfortable in their bed.  They are cozy and warm in their clean clothes and prepared for a wonderful night of sleep.  BUT WAIT.  That urge to go to the bathroom quickly emerges.  I know what you may be thinking.  It is not your fault.  It is the giant soda/Slurpee's fault.  You should have had it earlier.  Now, you are being punished.  Sometimes, I am too lazy to get up.  I just hold it.  That's what happened last night.  Now, today I woke up with a terrible stomach ache.  That was the old me.  The 12 hour ago me.  I am wiser now.  I haven't had drink for 3 hours now.  I am prepared for sleep now. 

                                       This is a picture of me last night as I went to sleep

                                                      This is a picture of me this morning

              This is a picture of me tonight.  As you can see, I don't have to go to the bathroom.

        Yes, I am pretty prepared.  No more stubbing my toe on the way to the bathroom in the dark.  No more scaring my siblings as I sleepwalk to the bathroom.  I will miss the sleep-eating though.

 
 

1 comment:

  1. I think we can agree that if you feel like slurping down your two liter cup of soda or tomato juice before bedtime, it's perfectly ok to slip on some Overnights. There is absolutely no reason to have to get out of a warm, toasty bed just to take care of matters. With your Overnights, the problem will be solved. Some people call it bedtime business, I call it efficiency.

    ReplyDelete